How Centron Fuel Saver™ works
Many benefits from one powerful source
Centron Fuel Saver is a patented blend of environmentally safe materials. It’s U.S. EPA registered and third-party tested. So, how does this revolutionary product actually work and what does it do? The following fuel system drawing gives a quick overview, while the list below provides more details. Click on the bold words to reveal detailed benefits of using Centron Fuel Saver.
Improved sealing of valves and piston rings reduces blow-by and improves performance and fuel economy.
- Improves injector spray pattern to facilitate improved atomization.
- Reduces operating and maintenance costs: A cleaner engine lasts longer and runs better.
- Eliminates EGR valve fouling and reduces diesel particulate filter (DPF) regenerations saving time, money and increasing DPF life.
- Reduced surface tension allows better atomization so more of the fuel molecule to exposed to oxygen during the combustion process.
- Oxygenates enable a more complete fuel burn providing better fuel economy and more power.
- The improved combustion reduces hazardous emissions and particulate matter (PM) through a more efficient, yet lower, temperature combustion process.
- Replaces lost lubrication of ULSD and improves the performance and extends the life of pumps and injectors, reducing maintenance costs.
- Provides lubricity equal to that of 3000 ppm sulfur content fuel.
- Increased Lubrication to the upper cylinder area, valves and top rings reduces blow-by thus improving efficiency and reducing oil contamination and dilution.
- Resolves algae and sludge issues, making Centron Fuel Saver one of the best algae and sludge solutions on the market today.
- Emulsifies water and suspends it allowing it to exit the fuel system through combustion instead of accumulating.
- Keeps fuel tanks and lines from rusting out.
- Eliminates fuel line freeze during cold weather.
- Protects and conditions bulk tank storage.
- Promotes easier starting in diesel and gasoline applications.
- Works in conjunction with diesel anti-gel additives to improve their effectiveness for below zero operation.
- Promotes molecular balance in the fuel and makes it shelf and tank stable, thus enhancing the oxidation stability of straight diesel, biodiesel blends, gasoline and gasoline ethanol blends.
- Controls water accumulation during storage.
- Easier starting after storage.
A high-tech look inside
Centron Fuel Saver is a patented, multifunctional distillate fuel enhancer that performs as a hydrocarbon enhancer, lowering the surface tension of fuel. This results in fuel molecules evaporating at a lower temperature when mixed with available oxygen, thereby creating a more complete and powerful combustion. Combined with potent detergent and lubricating properties, Centron Fuel Saver keeps injector nozzles free of carbon buildup and protects vital engine parts from excessive wear.
Centron also increases Cetane by up to 8 points plus acts as a stabilizer, diesel detergent, algaecide and cold flow improver reducing the risk of fuel contamination and gelling. The end result is increased fuel economy and fuel performance, lower maintenance costs and reduced harmful exhaust emissions.
Independently tested by these businesses
- Southwest Research Institute, Reid Vapor
- Containment Solutions—Storage Tank Safety
- EPA Certified Lab (Rousch)—Dyno Emission Test & Product Performance
- Johnson & Tower—Dyno Emission Test & Horsepower Improvement
- Autologic—Emission Testing
- Vedeer-Root—Emission Equipment Testing
- Xerxes Corp—Storage Tank Warranty
- SAE—Emissions, Blow-by, Product Performance
Plus, Centron Fuel Saver has been road performance tested over 300 million miles and counting!
“We have conducted many tests before and have never seen emission reductions as dramatic as these.”
—Claude J. Travis, Past Chairman S.A.E. / Truck & Bus In-Service Test Procedure Committee
*Reported average diesel savings
*Reported average diesel savings of 15.7% for a leading package delivery company that compared fleet performance with consistent Centron usage, to the prior year without Centron. 120 package delivery vehicles driven over 8.8 million miles for 7 months using #2 diesel fuel plus Centron. These results may not be typical of the average fuel savings a particular consumer will achieve. Producer is not claiming that test, studies or other forms of scientific evaluation prove that consumers will achieve the same level of performance.
*Reported average gas savings
*Reported average gas savings of 17.8% for a leading package delivery company that compared fleet performance with consistent Centron usage, to the prior year without Centron. 175 package delivery vehicles driven over 1.5 million miles for 9 months using standard 87 octane gasoline containing 10% ethanol plus Centron. These results may not be typical of the average fuel savings a particular consumer will achieve. Producer is not claiming that test, studies or other forms of scientific evaluation prove that consumers will achieve the same level of performance.